A $250.00 non refundable deposit is required to secure your seat. You can send a check or Money order in we do not accept credit or debit card. Cash is acceptable in person,please do not mail in any form of cash deposit. Please enroll on the site and complete all required paperwork. Application will be emailed to you upon enrollment into the course.
In the event of a service sponsoring your program you must submit a letter of commitment from said service with deposit prior to the date as well as specifications for payment to be paid in full on agreed date.
Total Cost of this Course is $950.00 (Sanilac County Residents) and $1100 for out of county residents. Tuition includes: Platinum EMS Testing subscription,Fisdap testing. Clinical ID Badge and 1 Clinical Shirt and a Urine Drug Screen. Please download and print the application and submit prior to enrollment.
Text Book and required workbook are not included and must be purchase prior to the start of the class by the student. Please use the following ISBN number to obtain the correct materials. ISBN: 978-1-284-22722-2
- Must be 17 years or older( you can be 17 to take the class and NREMT but can not obtain a Michigan license until the age of 18)
- Must be high school graduate or in your senior year or have a GED
- Pass a background check
Candidates are required to submit the following records
- Negative 2 step TB test within 1 year
- Proof of immunity to MMR & Varicella (Titers required)
- Proof of immunity to HepB (Titers required) or signed HepB declination
- Urine Drug screen will be obtained prior to clinical time.
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED
- Copy of Valid Drivers License.